Kryptic Media Labs aims to put every piece of digit communication at one place. Headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, we are now envisaging a Pan-India reach. Our crew consists of the best craftsmen in the business, transforming a raw idea into a fine product. We have successfully undertaken projects with renowned enterprises, NGOs, SMEs, and startups like Fiat India, Jeep India Automobiles, Snaptic Co, OFA Fitness project and more.
We’re a new-age cloud technology startup currently hiring 3 best candidates for the role of Social Media Marketing (SMM) – Trainee. Ideal candidates should be able to fulfill the below day-to-day responsibilities:
1. Researching about the project offered and ideating campaigns for social channels.
2. Communicating with the creatives team about the campaign design and getting the digital assets ready before the deadline.
3. Maintaining sheets relating to the campaign analytics & other records on time.
4. Creating a strategy for business growth and exploring new marketing channels over social media and also to come up with new tactics to increase leads for sales.
5. Assisting the buyer with queries, buying decision and general sales support over social the channels.
We are looking for ‘heroes of the future’, who are creative and energetic to go that extra mile for a thriving design-tech company. In return, we promise you a great environment to work in and grow together with us.
Important Note: This job is subject to performance-based activities only. Stipend will be paid only in the case of completion of a process and only performing trainees will be given a chance to work ahead with us. Non-performing trainees will be removed from the team with immediate effect. In addition to the performance-based stipend, Incentives will also be provided to those performing exceptionally well and show initiatives in the field of Social Media Marketing (SMM).
English Proficiency (Spoken & Written), Digital Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Email Marketing and Instagram Marketing.
Market Research (not mandatory, but preferential), Effective Communication & Managerial Skills.
Letter of Recommendation (LoR) for top performers, Certificate, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
Who Can Apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 1st May’20 and 5th May’20
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests