Human Resources (HR) Manager at Kryptic
Kryptic is a digital media startup based out of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. In our current stint, we partner with inventive startups and help them with their diverse digital media & operational needs. We are building a team of highly motivated and startup-oriented employees and are looking for just the right HR Manager to develop, encourage and manage the team & culture.
More About Us.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. Also, provide leadership and guidance while establishing a high-performance team setting.
Our team requires an all-in-one package kind of a person with the capabilities of being a Culture Evangelist, Vibe Manager, Chief Learning Officer, Rewards Management Officer and much more.
– Recruit and onboard new hires conduct performance management and provide feedback
– Develop and manage a multi-level team, while fostering communication and cooperation
– Virtually conduct Team Building Activities (TBA) & work on imbibing positive work culture within the team
– Creating Experience Programs for new employees/trainees
– Manage payroll and benefits for employees
– Managing redressal of employee grievances
– Manage day to day activities such as training programs, leaves of absence, etc.
– Prepare offer letters, finalize settlements, conduct reviews, publish profiles & descriptions on various platforms, etc.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Demonstrated expertise in training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Ability to work hard & dynamically in a startup environment
- Ability to manage multiple intra and cross-organizational projects
- Ability to write policies and procedures
- Tech-savvy, eager to learn & take calculated risks
- Fixed compensation with exciting stock options, based on experience
- Accomplished, empathetic and amazing founding team
- Opportunity to be part of a winning team and grow a startup
- 1-3 years of experience in the Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience in the technology industry
- Experience in start-ups
Additional Responsibilities/Notes: The candidate should preferably reside in or near Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020